Sunday, August 21, 2022

Announcements

Well, I've been gone for most of August due to real life issues, mostly to do with my health. But rest assured, the blog isn't dead; in fact, I'm here to announce some future projects for my next themed months!

On September, we'll be doing mostly opinion pieces, rants, just some light stuff to destress.

Since we're getting Pokemon Scarlet/Violet this November, October will be Pokemon Month! Every weekend this October, you'll be seeing blogs analyzing the Pokemon franchise!

November, again we're taking it easy; don't expect too many entries this month!

On December, I'll be doing something different: it's JRPG Month! Every weekend, I'll be talking about a JRPG from the SNES, PS1, PS2, and PS3 eras! Which ones? Well, wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment