Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Nine year anniversary!

 It seems almost hypocritical of me to be celebrating the ninth year of me writing this blog, considering the fact I took a three year hiatus that is only now retroactively a three year hiatus! And yet that's what I'm doing: celebrating NINE years of this blog's beginning!

I originally ended the blog on January 5th, 2019. It was the day I promised myself I'd retire from blogging and focus on my career and personal life. And in fact, that's what I did.

But for those three years, the itch to write about gaming remained strong. I had so many ideas, so many things to say about video games, and yet I wouldn't let myself talk about them. During 2020, I relaxed with video games. During 2021, the itch to talk games grew and grew, until one day I said to myself "fuck it, I'm making my comeback!"

By December 2021, my decision to make my return was solidified. I had a LIST of things to talk about! And since then, I'll be honest: I've been happy with my decision to return.

Am I the most famous blogger? NOPE. Is this blog making me any money? Not a penny! But am I happy with the blog? Yes, I am.

I don't have much in this world, but I do have this hobby I love. I love gaming, and I love blogging about gaming. I'm glad to be doing both now.

And while I'm at it, remember that I'm also a Let's Player! My YouTube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCckYWq5fRDpIgXe4MrmexwQ

Nine years!!! WOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment