Wednesday, August 2, 2023

TEN Year Anniversary

 Wait, where the hell have I been!? I've been quite busy, actually: I have a Wattpad where I upload my novels, I have my YouTube channel, AND I stream on Twitch!


Anyway; wow, ten years. It's been a ride, not gonna lie. I've had my ups and downs. We went through GamerGate and lost our minds collectively. When this blog started the PS4 was brand spanking new, the Wii still had games being released for it, the Nintendo Switch was still a dream away, and the phrase "Super Mario Bros. movie" brought to mind the sub par movie from the 90's. Now we have the PS5, the Nintendo Switch 2 on the way, and there's talk of a Nintendo Cinematic Universe!? Jeez, what a change!

I started this blog when I had nothing but time in my hands. Now that I'm so busy, I don't have the time or drive to blog that I used to. But I'm still thankful for this blog, and all the time I spent on it. I haven't abandoned the blog, though! More content to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment