Sunday, August 26, 2018

Reaction to the Jacksonville Shooting

I seldom do this (write two entries in one day) but the news of the Jacksonville massacre has left me stunned, saddened, and angry. It's not enough that there was a shooting, but that it happened during a video game tournament? Where people come together to play? Damn...

I'm not going to talk about gun control, gun safety, or anything similar. The bodies of the victims are now finally cold, as is the shooter's, who's killed himself. I'm at a loss for words over this. But I guess I'll share some of the best screenshots regarding this tragedy. You might not like these people (I'm certainly no fan of some of them) but what they've said deserves to be shared.



In times like this we need to set aside our politics, our agendas, and our personal biases. We need to come together in humanity and brotherhood, to comfort those who are grieving, who have lost somebody in this terrible event. Don't be like these people, who chose to use this tragedy for their political platforms and their virtue signaling. Let's be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment