Thursday, May 26, 2016

Announcements for June, July, and December 2016

This July I will be taking a summer course, so the list of the top 11 male characters has been postponed for next year, if possible. Although I do have June free, I do not yet feel ready to compile the list, because there's something I need to do first.

See, this December, the FF7 Remake is being released. Yes, I am still looking forward to it, in spite of how many revelations have made us more weary regarding the game; mainly that it will be episodic and that some changes have been made. Because of my excitement for the remake, I want to do something to honor and discuss the original game. For that reason, I have compiled a list of the 11 best moments in Final Fantasy 7. This June, I will be sharing this list with you all. That's 11 different blogs, all discussing and analyzing the many individual moments that have made the original Final Fantasy 7 such a groundbreaking, spell binding game.

And yes, we WILL be discussing the death of Aeris. No, that moment is NOT Number 1.

Why not on December? Because my little brother managed to get his hands on a little game called Uncharted 4. So, it's official: December will be Uncharted Month! Four blogs every weekend, detailing the way the series evolved throughout each installment, and how Nathan, Sully, and Elena grow and evolve throughout each game. Look forward to it this December!

No comments:

Post a Comment