Monday, March 28, 2016

20,000 Visitors Special- Quick Words of Thanks

So today, a new milestone was reached: 20 thousand visitors. Honestly I am humbled, because when I first started I thought for sure I'd never get this far. Holy crap, 20 thousand people have visited my blog to read my things!

I know I'm not the best writer out there, and I'm taking steps to improve both my content and my style. When I write, though, I don't write to meet any demands besides my own. Sometimes I meet my demands, sometimes I don't. I'm not always happy with what I churn out, but I will tell you this right now: NOTHING on this blog is half assed.

Unless I'm sick or something, every entry you read has been carefully thought out before it's been written. As I make zero dollars from this blog, you will read NOTHING resembling click-bait. This isn't Gawker, after all. And unlike Kotaku or The Mary Sue, you can be sure that every article was written with a love and respect for gaming and its culture!

What I write, I write out of passion for gaming, on my own time, on my own dime. No bosses to tell me what to add or delete, no sponsors to bribe me to give a game a glowing review it never earned! Just my thoughts, pure and simple! 

Thank you for your patience with me, for giving me a voice, and for reading my articles. More to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment