Friday, August 21, 2015

A New Patreon Account

I made a promise to keep this blog commercial free, and I intend to keep it. If you see ANY ads here, those were NOT approved by me, and you might have an ad malware, so get that computer/smartphone checked. However, the sad truth is that I am a poor ass college student, there's no jobs where I live, and leaving my country at the moment is next to impossible for me, as I have no money. I tried and I tried to find a job, to no avail. I did my best, and now it has come to this, my last resort. I have set up a Patreon account, where you, the readers, can send me a couple of loose change my way if you like what you read. I am NOT saying I'll stop writing the blog, mind you, but I am saying that you can now help me get some pocket money and help me survive my new college years. It'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. The link is here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=1015826&ty=h

December 3, 2017: Disregard that, please! I am now working as a teacher, earning  my own money! So don't worry bout no Patreon, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment