Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Announcement- December is PlayStation Month

So my life is pretty hectic right now; I'm not in a good position career wise, and LOTS more issues I cannot share publicly, sorry. That's why updates have been non-existent lately. However, I'm not dead, and neither is this blog. 

I'm announcing that this December will be PlayStation Month. All month long we'll be looking at that highly celebrated family of consoles: the PlayStation. We'll be analyzing their impact on gaming culture, their highs and lows, and we'll be counting their Top 5 MUST-HAVE titles! The tentative schedule is as follows:

December 8: PlayStation 1
December 15: PlayStation 2
December 22: PlayStation 3
December 29: PlayStation 4

I hope you'll be joining me this December!

No comments:

Post a Comment