Thursday, February 8, 2018

Announcement

So I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry about that, I was on vacation. Anyway, I'm back and ready to talk games again!

This year promises to be very busy for me, so you'll see a decrease in content, much like during 2017. However, you can be sure I'll strive to bring you no less than four blogs per month, with of course December being a themed month. This December's theme hasn't been decided yet, and the abject failure of Strange Men Month has left me cautious about what I should talk about. However, I AM dedicating energy to it, no worries!

I've been playing some old school games lately, and I'm hooked on this old classic called Tales of Phantasia. You can expect a character analysis and a story analysis of this game this year! I also want to start doing trope analyses, where I analyze certain video game tropes, how they work, WHY they work, and which games use them properly. In particular I am interested in the Doomed Hometown trope, wherein the destruction of the main hero's home town propels said hero on their quest.

Character analyses are a must, of course. No planned characters yet, but I'm still looking. 

Finally, I want to make a blog entry on what I think would make a great Fallout 5. I'm thinking that blog will be released around...September? Probably. Plenty to look forward to this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment