Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Announcement- December will be Nintendo Origins Month

When I was a child, I was a Nintendo Boy. That means I was ADDICTED to Nintendo: the SNES, the Game Boy, the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, the Zelda cartoon, everything to do with Nintendo, I ate up. However, though that ended in 1997 with a little system called the Playstation, I still have fond memories of Nintendo, and I've observed this game company grow throughout the years. So in honor of that, I am pleased to announce that this December is Nintendo Origins Month!

Every weekend you'll see a blog entry about Nintendo's four biggest steps into becoming the entertainment Juggernaut it is today. Skipping over its long and illustrious history as a playing card company, we'll start with that legendary arcade game: Donkey Kong. From there...well, here's the tentative schedule:

December 5-6: Donkey Kong
December 12-13: Super Mario Bros.
December 19-20: Star Fox
December 26-27: Pokemon R/B/G/Y

I hope you'll be joining me on this trip through history!

No comments:

Post a Comment