Monday, December 1, 2014

Announcement- December will be a Month of Disgaea

Just like last year, this December, every Saturday or Sunday I'll be uploading a blog entry analyzing the Disgaea series. For those of you who don't know, Disgaea is a Strategy Role Playing Game series, somewhat under the radar in comparison to, say, the Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series of games.

Why am I doing this? Well, mostly, because I am a Disgaea fanboy. I admit it, and I am not ashamed of it. I am a Disgaea fanboy, through and through. In fact, I could go a step further and say I'm a NIS fanboy. So yeah, I am going to be analyzing a series of video games most people have never even heard of. Such is my sad but fulfilling life. Anyway, here's the schedule:

December 6-7: Disgaea 1
December 13-14: Disgaea 2
December 20-21: Disgaea 3
December 27-28: Disgaea 4

For the record, I'll be using the original PS2-PS3 releases of the games as my basis for analysis, for the simple reason that they are the ones I've played. I am aware there have been re-releases, but since I've not played them, I cannot comment on them.

I hope you'll be joining me on this analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment