Saturday, November 30, 2013

Anouncement- December will be a Month of Final Fantasy

All throughout the month of December, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I'll be dedicating every blog entry to analyzing the Final Fantasy series. On every blog entry I'll be giving a brief description of the plot of each game, analyzing the story, and the game elements. Why? Because besides the fact that I'm a fan of the series, Final Fantasy is a series that has, in many ways, influenced the RPG genre. Final Fantasy is one of the highest grossing video game franchises, and one of the most famous as well, so it makes sense to me that I take a short while to analyze the way this series has evolved through the years. Here is the schedule:

December 3- Final Fantasy 1
December 5- Final Fantasy 2
December 7- Final Fantasy 3
December 10- Final Fantasy 4
December 12- Final Fantasy 5
December 14- Final Fantasy 6
December 17- Final Fantasy 7
December 19- Final Fantasy 8
December 21- Final Fantasy 9
December 24- Final Fantasy 10
December 26- Final Fantasy 11
December 28- Final Fantasy 12
December 31- Final Fantasy 13

I am sorry that there is no room for Final Fantasy 14, and that I am only paying attention to the numbered Final Fantasies and not the side games, like Final Fantasy Tactics or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, but there is simply no time, I'm afraid. It'll have to be for another time.

I'm very excited for this special series, and I hope you will join me in this analysis!

No comments:

Post a Comment